· Biking Links- Wicked Cycles
· Like us on Facebook
· Twitter
View Thread
Blazing Saddles Mountain Bike Club » The one place to post » MTB forum
 Print Thread
Clarkys 50th birthday ride
BOFFER
Thanks everyone . No problem Adam I will book you a room and pay for it. Can you all please reimburse me via PayPal for 35.00 each. PayPal address is
Oh and send it by friends and family option so it doesn't charge me the commission. As always if you pay it will be nice to see you on the trip. If you don't, we can always enjoy a ride together some other time which I will also enjoy. Many thanks. 8 rooms now sorted .

Riley
Great stuff boffer can I give you cash on Thursday?

BOFFER
Yes no worries. Bruce on the trip as well now.

BOFFER
People on trip is now:

Stevie Gee
Clarky / paid
Carlos
Bilko / paid
Biffa / paid
Pete Ritchie / paid
Dazzler / paid
Bruce
Riley
Barley John / paid
Stu / paid
Dunc / paid
Darnbrook / paid

Can I have a shout out please for others that have expressed an interest in going on Clarkys trip but not yet been in touch as I need to confirm rooms urgently. If you are thinking of asking to come on the trip the week before it sadly cant be done as the rooms are in high demand and pretty much booked up already due to low cost. Shout out is for MICKY T / BEARDED MICK HARTLEY / FRAZ / COLNE MICK HARTLEY / DAVE LOMAS / ROB DOG / JACKO / MICK WILKO / jay turner
Edited by BOFFER on 09-03-2018 00:58

Stu
Boffer would you please add me to the list thanks

BOFFER
Yes no problem stu and thanks for the payment received by PayPal. Ta

Clarky
I'll text the non repliers boffer so we can finalize this

BOFFER
cheers Sean. Dunc now confirmed he is on it.

BOFFER
Dave Darnbrook now on the trip and paid.

Clarky
could get messy!

BOFFER
It was essential that you have a 50th ride clarky. I am sure it will get messy. Can you let me know what you would like to eat at night and I will book it. Loads of places in town but for groups of 15 plus it will need booking. Suggest white lion pub in centre or an indian or doh intanon Chinese. Let me know.

BOFFER
People on trip is now:

Stevie Gee
Clarky / paid
Carlos
Bilko / paid
Biffa / paid
Pete Ritchie / paid
Dazzler / paid
Bruce / paid
Riley
Barley John / paid
Stu / paid
Dunc / paid
Darnbrook / paid
Fraz

Can I have a shout out please for others that have expressed an interest in going on Clarkys trip but not yet been in touch as I need to confirm rooms urgently. If you are thinking of asking to come on the trip the week before it sadly cant be done as the rooms are in high demand and pretty much booked up already due to low cost. Shout out is for MICKY T / BEARDED MICK HARTLEY / COLNE MICK HARTLEY / DAVE LOMAS / ROB DOG / JACKO / MICK WILKO / Jay turner
Edited by BOFFER on 16-03-2018 08:58

Clarky
well done boffer, I think we should stick with the white lion, lots of choice and reasonable price

BOFFER
Booked. White Lion Pub / Ambleside Centre

BOFFER
In the interests of fairness to all, I am keeping this open until the end of March for anyone who as expressed an interest in going but not yet paid to please do so. At the end of March the trip will be closed and any unpaid rooms cancelled down to avoid cancellation charges which would be passed on to those who are attending and have paid already, which we don't want of course. Plenty of time left yet though so anyone wishing to attend just let me know either on here or by text on 07946 728794. ta v much.

BOFFER
Sadly the white lion cannot accommodate us anymore as they have another mountain bike club in on the same night for 18 persons. Clarky, can you let me know what else you fancy instead and try and book. do intanon has a 21.00 per person offering if that's any use. Let me know. Need to book asap.

Clarky
go for the do intanon i reckon eh

BOFFER
Stevie Gee / paid
Clarky / paid
Carlos / paid
Bilko / paid
Biffa / paid
Pete Ritchie / paid
Dazzler / paid
Bruce / paid
Riley / paid
Barley John / paid
Stu / paid
Dunc / paid
Darnbrook / paid
Fraz / paid

Closing trip as at end of March so anyone wishing to attend but not yet paid please do so before the end of march to allow us cancel the unpaid rooms down without cancellation fees. many thanks.
Edited by BOFFER on 01-04-2018 16:41

BOFFER
Trip now closed. 14 attendees and 14 paid up. Accommodation booked. Spare rooms cancelled down. Currently arranging the evening meal for 14. Please sort transport yourselves by posting on here so we know who is taking who. Ta

sgt bilko
I'm happy to offer 2 places.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

06-04-2018 08:44
Daz. Let me know when you’ve decided what ride we’re doing next week. Try and make it before 3.30 Thursday.

03-04-2018 08:39
Hiya Del. Sorry. Even missed this myself. Easter hols etc. Plus No-one uses the shoutbox. Ill start a new thread.

29-03-2018 12:25
Hi lads I'm derek moved to colne couple years ago and noticed your web site . Would be interested in joining you for a ride . Derek

19-12-2017 18:46
Santa ride this week. fatlad

04-05-2017 16:14
Star wars day. May the 4th be with you...

9,920,262 unique visits