· Biking Links- Wicked Cycles
· Like us on Facebook
· Twitter
View Thread
Blazing Saddles Mountain Bike Club » The one place to post » MTB forum
 Print Thread
Clarkys 50th birthday ride
Riley
Iíve emailed esbar so far no reply so will call them later today.

I can take one more with me

BOFFER
I have now booked us all in at Jintana Thai restaurant in Ambleside centre opposite the cinema. It is booked for 14 people at 7.30 pm and I have had to leave a £5.00 per person deposit to secure the table. Set menu available banquet style or individual meals. Cheers.

BOFFER
Dear all, the trip has been closed for a week now but we now have another person who wishes to attend and has just sent the money through paypal. I have rearranged the rooms via the youth hostel and rebooked / cancelled down etc. I will also have to ring the restaurant and add on another person and pay another deposit. If anyone else feels like attending the trip, please do so, but arrange yourself as this trip is closed having been here for months. We are now 15 people and will stay as 15 people broken down as 3 rooms of 3 and 1 room for 6.

Stevie Gee / paid
Clarky / paid
Carlos / paid
Bilko / paid
Biffa / paid
Pete Ritchie / paid
Dazzler / paid
Bruce / paid
Riley / paid
Barley John / paid
Stu / paid
Dunc / paid
Darnbrook / paid
Fraz / paid
Mick Hartley (Colne) / Paid

BOFFER
Please note the following for the trip:

Important information

Bedrooms at YHA Ambleside are spread across three floors. Please be aware that there is no lift in the hostel. Therefore it may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairment.

Please note that towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can hire them at the property or bring their own.

If checking in after 22:00, guests should advise the hostel so they can arrange check in.

Group bookings: All bookings for 17 people or more cannot be accepted by YHA.

Please note this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.

All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driverís license, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.

The property have a small car park; if this is full when you arrive there is limited on-street parking in front of the pier and on Lake Road. There is also a pay and display car park, 2 minutes' walk from the hostel, on Borrans Road that offers free parking from 20:00 - 08:00.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22-09-2018 11:46
Check the bike challenge today down at Burke track. See new thread for info.

14-07-2018 14:04
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow (sunday)?

06-04-2018 08:44
Daz. Let me know when youíve decided what ride weíre doing next week. Try and make it before 3.30 Thursday.

03-04-2018 08:39
Hiya Del. Sorry. Even missed this myself. Easter hols etc. Plus No-one uses the shoutbox. Ill start a new thread.

29-03-2018 12:25
Hi lads I'm derek moved to colne couple years ago and noticed your web site . Would be interested in joining you for a ride . Derek

11,043,310 unique visits